2 Canal Street, Charleston, SC
Friday, January 24, 2020, 5 – 10pm
“Come join us for a free community celebration as we officially launch the GOODSHARING platform, our new hyper-local social network!
About this Event
Hey, passionate community folks, it’s time to gather and celebrate together as we kick-off our new social media platform and app!!
Friday, January 24 | 5pm-10pm | 2 Canal St. | Downtown Charleston
We will have beer and wine but welcome byob donations as well.
Featured food sponsors include
Fresh Future Farm
Destiny Community Cafe
Stone Soup Collective
East Side Soul Food
and others soon to come
We’ll add details as they develop!
The event is free and open to the public.
The GOODSHARING NETWORK is an exciting and self-sustaining alternative that will help individuals and organizations in Charleston communicate, connect and collaborate more purposefully and effectively.
Why? Because …
The Goodsharing Network is
• EFFECTIVE – There are no algorithms controlling what you see in your feeds. You control what you see by choosing your own notification settings. This means everyone will be more effective reaching one another and our intended audiences.
• FREE – Always and forever, though if you’d ever like to make a donation, head over to CharlestonGOOD.com
• AD-FREE – Charleston Good is a non-profit. They’re not in this to raise revenue by inundating you with advertisements
• COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY – Charleston Good will never sell or share your data.
• CONVENIENT – The platform is accessible via the web or the Mighty Networks app! And you can even share directly to Facebook from the platform, so you can control how much you want to wean yourself from FB.
• HYPER-LOCAL – Charleston Good is not trying to be all things to all people. They’re focused on individually and collectively making a positive impact in Charleston. And they respect your time, so they built a platform that is streamlined and efficient, rather than a “time-sucking” distraction.
• PURPOSE-DRIVEN – Charleston Good has a very clear mission: To support positive people, projects, organizations and collaborations in the Lowcountry. Since they are local, they can adapt, as they have always done, to meet our evolving community needs. If you are looking for a passionate local community of do-ers and dreamers, you’ve found it.
• FULL OF FEATURES
Create online personal and organizational profiles
Customize your notifications (web site/app)
Connect with friends
Post, comment, like, and share
Direct message your friends
Create polls and surveys
Create groups and events
Follow Topics, Friends, Organizations, and Groups
If you haven’t joined yet, you can learn more and sign up for free at Goodsharing.net”
Event Type: Food and Drinks, Meeting, Other
More info: www.eventbrite.com…