Select Page

The Windjammer

About this Venue

The Windjammer was founded in 1972 by brothers Malcolm and James Burgis. The doors opened in April on the site of the “original” SurfDeck. When owned by Art Ruth it was known as the Sea Side. The Sea Side closed some time in 1969, according to Malcolm’s memory. James Burgis sold his share of the Windjammer to Bill Kulseth in 1974. Current owners are Malcolm Burgis, Bobby Ross and Jack Alspaugh.”

Venue Website

1008 Ocean Blvd
Isle of Palms, SC 29451
View on Google Maps
866.540.3548

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events at this time.