Daniel Island, SC
Thursday, June 6, 2019, 9 – 10am
“School’s Out! It’s time to celebrate – your kids have worked hard all year and they deserve a day of fun!
Edisto River Adventures invites parents and kids to float the river and play and swim on the sandbar of the Edisto! You can’t beat the cool waters under the hot summer days – come out and float, play!
Meet your shuttle at 9 am at Publix 162 Seven Farms Drive #100, Daniel Island, SC 29492, and we’ll take care of the rest. After a drive into the country, you’ll enjoy a 3-hour river tubing experience (depending on river speed) down the beautiful Edisto River. And since we know you’re going to ask, yes coolers are permitted on the water. Once the tubing is over, enjoy some time at our riverside outpost swimming, or playing a few games of corn hole or volleyball on our full size volleyball court. We will have plenty of hot dogs to enjoy with some of our special famous chow-chow on top – you’ve never had anything like it before! Bring a change of clothes if you wish – we do offer a changing facility so you can go home in dry clothes. The shuttle will then leave and head back to Daniel Island.
Cost & What It Includes
• Thursday, June 6 pickup at 9 am – shuttle will leave at 9:15 am SHARP. The shuttle will return around 4-5 pm at Publix.
• $48.15 pp total inc. tax. Gratuity not included.
• Includes shuttle from and back to Publix 162 Seven Farms Drive #100, Daniel Island, SC 29492 – tube, entrance fee to park, fun at our outpost, hot dog lunch, water on the shuttle
• Register by calling (843)695-8146, payment will be taken at time of reservation. Cancellations-50% refund will be processed if cancelled outside of 48 hours – inside 48 hours it is non refundable
• We will need a minimum of 10 participants to make this event happen – the maximum is 20 persons.
• Extras – Cooler Floats are $15-$10 depends on size – Floating Phone case and Speakers $15
• Please no personal tubes, glass/Styrofoam/pets. Please leave all valuables at home
• Sponsored by Edisto River Adventures, 153 Gator Walk, Ridgeville SC 29472 (843)695-8146 www.edistoriveradventures.com Check out our tubing tab – FAQ page, offers answers to many questions”
Event Type: Outdoors
More info: edistoriveradventures.com