Bacon Station, 454 Shipping Ln, Mount Pleasant, SC
Tuesday, December 10, 2019, 6 – 8pm
“Yelp’s All About that Bacon
Salty, crispy, delightfully greasy, what’s not to love about bacon? Our evening at Bacon Station will be centered on everyone’s favorite breakfast meat. Bacon Station is tucked away in a truck stop and this hidden gem is sure to deliver a tasty evening!
What: Yelp’s All About that Bacon
Where: Bacon Station
When: Tuesday, December 10
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE THE EVENT:
1. If you get on the guest list, please be sure to attend or cancel your RSVP 24hrs in advance so we can allow another guest to attend.
2. Your best chance of making the list is to have a real name and photo on your Yelp profile. Being an active Yelper couldn’t hurt either i.e. write reviews, take photos, check-in.
3. If you would like to have a friend/spouse attend, they need to RSVP the same as you. There are no +1’s for this event and there is no guarantee that you’ll both be on the guest list.
*All attendees must be 21+ or they will not be allowed in at the door.
THINGS TO KNOW DURING THE EVENT:
1. Please be respectful and bring cash to tip the staff, although all of the food, drinks, and services at this event are free, the staff are still working a regular shift.
2. Don’t worry about hanging with strangers, everyone in the community is very welcoming and it’s a great way to meet new people.
RSVP above and await your fate, you’ll receive an email with the subject “You’re IN to Yelp’s All About that Bacon” once you’ve been added to the list.
Any questions about the event can be directed to the Yelp Community Manager Scotty C at Charleston@yelp.com
Want to learn more about becoming a member of the Yelp Elite Squad, check out yelp.com/elite”
Event Type: Food and Drinks
More info: www.yelp.com…