Oak Road Brewery, 108 E. 3rd North Street, Summerville, SC
Saturday, June 1, 2019, 9 – 10am
“Get excited for Summer River Tubing! That’s right folks, our very popular river tubing is here! After all, what could be better than a spending a summer day floating down the Edisto River and visiting an award winning brewery afterwards? Well, nothing.
Meet your shuttle, Saturday, June 1, at Oak Road Brewery, 108 E 3rd N St, Summerville, SC 29483, and we’ll take care of the rest. After a short drive, you’ll enjoy a 3-hour river tubing experience (depending on river speed) down the beautiful Edisto River. And since we know you’re going to ask, yes coolers are permitted on the water. Once the tubing is over, enjoy some time at our riverside outpost swimming, or playing a few games of corn hole or volleyball on our full size volleyball court. We will have plenty of hot dogs to enjoy with some of our special famous chow-chow on top – you’ve never had anything like it before! Bring a change of clothes if you wish – we do offer a changing facility so you can go home in dry clothes.
The shuttle will then leave and head to the Award Winning Brewery – Oak Road Brewery for some libations and good summer vibes. There, you can fill up some growlers and have a chance to relax over a pint and reminisce on your fun day of floating, Not bad Saturday, right?
So what are you waiting for? Grab a friend, significant other, roommate, co-worker, parent, acquaintance, or stranger off the street and join us for an epic day in the country!
Cost & What It Includes
• Saturday, June 1 pickup at 9 am – shuttle will leave at 9:15 am SHARP. The shuttle will return around 4 pm at Oak Road Brewery.
• $37.45 pp total inc. tax. Gratuity not included.
• Includes shuttle from and back to Oak Road Brewery, 108 E 3rd N St, Summerville, SC 29483 – tube, entrance fee to park, fun at our outpost, hot dog lunch, water on the shuttle, 10% discount to enjoy at Oak Road Brewery
• Pick up at 9 am and we will be back by 4 pm. This allows for travel time, float, and hour or so at the outpost and time to get back to Oak Road Brewery.
• Register by calling (843)695-8146, payment will be taken at time of reservation. Any cancellations will be used on next float offered, if no float offered, a 50% refund will be processed if cancelled outside of 48 hours – inside 48 hours it is non refundable
• We will need a minimum of 10 participants to make this event happen – the maximum is 20 persons.
• Extras – Cooler Floats are $15-$10 depends on size – Floating Phone case and Speakers $15
• Please no personal tubes, glass/Styrofoam/pets. Please leave all valuables at home
• Float Sponsored by Edisto River Adventures, 153 Gator Walk, Ridgeville SC 29472 (843)695-8146 www.edistoriveradventures.com Check out our tubing tab – FAQ page, offers answers to many questions. ContactOak Road Brewery with any brewery related questions and concerns at (843) 695-9886″
Event Type: Outdoors
More info: edistoriveradventures.com